High Impact Presentations
Have you ever delivered a presentation where you wished you could wind back the clock and do it all again? One that just didn't go according to plan? Most of us have experienced this at one time or another!
Delivering impactful presentations comes more naturally for some of us. For the rest of us, however, delivering impactful presentations is something we have to learn and practice.
Learning Objective & Outcomes
Culminating with a final presentation to a panel of assessors, High Impact Presentations is an immersive 3-day workshop that is designed to equip participants with the tools required to design, develop and deliver highly impactful presentations.
- Demonstrate how to design a well-structured and highly impactful presentation with clear objectives and desired outcomes.
- Demonstrate how to persuade, inspire and educate the audience by developing a well-crafted presentation that creates an impact.
- Demonstrate how to captivate an audience and deliver a presentation with absolute clarity and conviction.
- Presentation Design: Define the Objectives. Identify Desired Outcomes. Know the Audience. Structuring the Presentation.
- Presentation Development: The Art of Story Telling – The Opening, Middle & Close. Transitioning. The Effective use of PowerPoint & Visual Aids.
- Presentation Delivery: Communicating with Conviction. The Art of Listening. Reading Body Language. Managing the Audience.
The only way to become better at presenting is through practice. With this in mind High Impact Presentations employs self-directed learning (micro learning), collaborative learning (group discussions), and lots of experiential learning (real plays) to improve learning effectiveness and transfer.
The workshop is highly experiential and focusses on very pragmatic learning. Over the course of 3 days learners will be practicing continuously.
Learners will receive an individual coaching session to further enhance their learning and help them prepare for an important presentation.
Bite-sized learning will be distributed to learner’s mobile device in the 2-weeks preceding and 10-weeks proceeding the workshop.
Jim Livingstone is an executive educator and coach, leadership specialist, author, founder and Chief Learning Officer of Northpoint – an organisation that specialises in the assessment and development of leaders.
For over 10 years Jim has been working with leaders around the world to develop positive and sustainable leadership behaviours. Simply put, he has been helping leaders become better leaders!
Who Should Attend
High Impact Presentations is designed for individual contributors, team leads, department heads and anyone who has to regularly give presentations.
- 1 x 3-Day Workshop (Classroom-Based)
- 1 x Learner’s Toolkit + Ready Reference Handouts
- 1 x Video of Final Presentation
- 3-Months Micro Learning
- 1 x Individual Coaching Session (Virtual)
- Refreshments & Lunch (During Classroom-Based Sessions)
|Event Start Date||08-05-2019 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||10-05-2019 5:30 am|
|Registration Cut Off||22-03-2019|
|Discounted Price||USD1,338.75 (Until 12-04-2019)|