Expertly designed learning journeys delivered by highly experienced coaches and facilitators provide a platform for organisations to develop leaders and foster positive leadership habits.
What Are Learning Journeys?
Learning journeys are customised learning experiences that have been carefully designed based on the 70:20:10 Model for Learning and Development.
Why Customise the Learning Experience?
If you can show us a standard learner, in a standard organisation, with standard problems, we will show you a standard off- the-shelf program.
A well structured learning journey will employ a variety of different learning strategies to maximise learning efficiency and transfer, including:
- Collaborative Learning (Group Activities & Discussions)
- Experiential Learning (Games & Role Plays)
- Problem-based Learning (Case Studies & Jigsaws)
- Self-Directed Learning (m Learning)
- Reflective Practice (Coaching & Journaling)