Northpoint Training Pte. Ltd. (Northpoint) is committed to protecting the privacy of those who visit our website and have structured our website so that people can visit us on the web without revealing much personal information.
There are some things visitors can do while visiting our website if they prefer not to be tracked in any way. They can:
- Disable cookies within their browser before visiting our website
- Choose not to submit information via web forms located within our websites
- Choose not to purchase within our online store
- Choose not to complete surveys on our websites
Types of Information We Do Collect
- For visitors who are simply browsing or navigating through our website, we collect information about their computer and the pages they visit on our website. We use this information so that we can improve the navigation, page structure and page content on our websites.
- For visitors who request information via online forms, we collect their name and email address and phone number. We use this information to respond to their request. We do not disclose any information we receive from these forms to third parties.
- For visitors who register for events, we collect their name, phone number, address, email and company name. All payments are made via third party payment providers like PayPal, and as such, we are not privy to that information. Northpoint will not be held liable for any breaches of privacy from third-party payment providers.
- For visitors who participate in surveys or subscribe to our newsletters, we collect their name and email address only.
Visitors can opt-out of any email newsletters by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link contained at the bottom of any email that we send them. Also, in compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, we provide our physical mailing address in all email newsletters for general correspondence.
Information received on this website is stored in a secure database to protect the integrity of our customer data. Northpoint Training Pte. Ltd. will not be held liable for any breaches of privacy in the event of a security breach.